The modern conduit pipe for drinking water supply and waste water disposal is a composite of steel and interior and exterior coating, in which the mechanical properties of the steel pipe and the active protection of the coating form an effective system.
… this leads to a steadily increasing demand for water pipelines made from steel, in the area of drinking water as well as of sewage.
… for water pipes:
- Use of high quality steel grades such as L235 or L355
- Pipes in the middle range of wall thicknesses and diameters (e.g., thickness 10 mm and diameter 1016 mm)
- Must endure pressures up to 40 bar
- In case of damage, the material only bursts in small sections (from one seam to the next)
- High quality anti-corrosion on the inside and outside
- The producer guarantees for the constant quality of the pipeline throughout the whole project
- The supplier provides JIT logistics right up to the construction site
- High assembling performance through continuous coordination between manufacturing party and placing party
- Long lifetime of the pipelines.