Construction Pipes And Piles
Lengths of up to 36 meters and heavy wall thicknesses make stable and long lasting constructions possible.
… of the construction supply industry are finding a steadily increasing market, especially for steel light weight construction.
- Lengths of up to 36 meters and heavy wall thicknesses make stable and long lasting constructions possible.
- Steel pipe is specially suited for light weight construction due to its equal bending resistance to all sides and due to its low weight (up to 50% reduction).
- Since the material is inherently flexible, steel pipes are excellently useful for building even difficult symmetries
… for construction pipes and piles (hollow sections):
- Use of high quality steel grades such as X 70, S275, or S355
- Demanding requirements for statics and buckling load according to DIN 18800
- In case of damage, the material only bursts in small sections (from one seam to the next)
- High quality anti-corrosion on the inside and outside
- The producer guarantees for the constant quality of the pipes throughout the whole project
- The supplier furnishes JIT logistics right up to the construction site
- High assembling performance through continuous coordination between manufacturing and processing party
- Long lifetime of the hollow sections
… construction pipes and piles needs the experience of many years.
- Use of high-strength, elastic, and tough steel grades
- Helical decoiling using a decoiling equipment and subsequent forming via a straightening equipment
- Joining (on the interior and exterior) using the submerged-arc welding process (SAW)
- Pipe lengths of up to 36 m are possible
- The pipes are “round by nature” throughout their whole length (without re-calibration)
- Comprehensive tests are run throughout the whole production
- Each single processing step is meticulously documented.
- Closest tolerances are achieved concerning straightness, ovality and exactness of the diameter.